- Easy to use.
- Play Zipped Mp3/CD+G Karaoke Files.
- Play Media & Video Files: mp3, wav, wma, mpg, mpeg, avi.
- Built in Database and Search Features.
- No need to specify any file format when building a database.
- Drag N Drop capabilities.
- Queue media tracks into the Play List.
- Column for the Singer's name, and pitch.
- Saves Singer History.
- Play, Pause, and Stop buttons to control playing the selected track.
- Repeat and Shuffle options.
- Key Changer with auto features for setting and resetting the pitch for tracks in the Play List.
- Track time display.
- Continuous Play controls to pause in between playing tracks.
- Option to automatically remove tracks from the Play List.
- Next Singer and Singers On Deck Splash Screens.
- Options for customizing the captions and colors on the Splash Screens.
- Saves the current Play List.
- Loads a previously saved Play List.
- Backup Play List saved for System Recovery.
- Option to mark files that are corrupt or bad.
- Automatically manages errors associated with the Zipped Karaoke Files.
- Automatically compacts the database.
In order to use Debs Pro Karaoke Player, you must first have Winamp and a MP3+G Plug-in installed on your computer. You can download a free version of Winamp from Winamp
You can download the MP3+G Plug-in for Winamp from Phy Systeme MP3+G Plugin
One of the features of Debs Pro Karaoke Player is a Key Changer. To use this functionality, you can download the Pacemaker Plug-in